Thursday, June 23, 2011

My little Dade

The last couple of days have been really difficult. All the kids have sort of ganged up on me.

This morning after feeding Orson and putting him back in bed, I had to go back in a few times and quiet him down and it woke Dade up. I got back into bed and moments later had a sweet little face staring at me from the doorway. I wanted to drag him back to bed...but I knew it wouldn't work and then he'd just be grouchy the rest of the day so I said "Dade, come get in bed with mom" and he jumped in the bed and said "Mom...lets nuggle!" (snuggle) and it just melted my heart so much.

That boy is such a handful, but he's so wonderfully sweet when he wants to be.

We are going to the Murray parade on July 4th and I'm so excited! I haven't been to a parade since I was little and the kids have never been! Rather than get up super early and drive all the way down we thought it would be fun to get a room on the 3rd and take the kids swimming and have a small vacation.

We're hitting the zoo this weekend and will be going to the aquatic center on the 9th. I haven't planned much further than that, as we're starting to head into birthday territory. Justin's birthday is the last week of July, and Dade's is just 8 days later. My little sisters turn 21 in September, and then my birthday and Emmett's birthdays are in October, just 11 days apart. November is all about Thanksgiving then December we celebrate sweet little Orson's first birthday just 8 short days shy of Christmas.

Dade is asking me for a pop-sue-ew (popsicle) so I guess I better oblige :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please help me keep my family safe from blog stalkers and psychos by not using our last name or discussing where we live/work. Thanks!