Tuesday, June 21, 2011

What was I thinking?

What do the following pictures have in common??




They are used to prevent screaming, temper-tantrum, butt-head children.

On days like this, when all the kids are in the "I hate you and I'm going to do whatever I can to make you miserable" mood, I wonder...what was I thinking when I thought kids were a good idea?!

Don't get me wrong, I love my boys, but having 3 kids under 4 years old, it's exhausting. Emotionally, mentally and physically. It's even worse when there is no break. It's 24/7/365. I'm away from all the kids MAYBE 30 minutes a week. The other 167 1/2 hours of the week I'm a few steps - at most - away from the kids.

For now, I'm going to dream of long days on the beach, staring at the never-ending ocean with my sweet husband by my side and try to survive life with 3 boys!

1 comment:

Please help me keep my family safe from blog stalkers and psychos by not using our last name or discussing where we live/work. Thanks!