Wednesday, July 13, 2011

A new hobby

I've been an admirer of beautiful cakes and cupcakes for a long time. I even attempted a fondant cake about 2 years ago and it turned out great. Not super creative, but I was just trying to get the fondant recipe down.

A few weeks ago we were at Joanns and I saw flyers for the Wilton Basics class and thought "I'd love to do that!" I had tons of encouragement from my awesome husband and signed up last Saturday. I start tonight and I'm super nervous, but very excited!

Hopefully I don't totally suck at it. Otherwise it will be a waste of a lot of money.

I'll be taking you on a journey through the next 4 weeks as I take the 4 Basics classes!! The good, the bad AND the ugly!

1 comment:

  1. How exciting!!! You have to tell me all about it!!! This is Brittany by the way my computer is acting up and it will not let me log in!!!

    ReplyDelete

Please help me keep my family safe from blog stalkers and psychos by not using our last name or discussing where we live/work. Thanks!