Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Our Fall

Where to begin?

We moved and are mostly settled. We're down to the last 5-10 boxes and I've lost all desire to get them unpacked and put away. They drive me nuts sitting in the garage, but I can just close the door and pretend they aren't there.

We celebrated Emmett's 2nd birthday in October. He had a blast and got lots of presents that were broken almost immediately. Ahh...2 year olds...He also had an appointment to check his ASD and it is still the same as the last check. We're still waiting to see if it gets worse or stays the same. He hasn't had any cyanotic episodes so we aren't really worried about him at this point.

Orson is plugging along at 19+ pounds (probably 20 by now) he's such a healthy, happy boy. Everything makes him smile. He weaned wonderfully at the beginning of the month when I had surgery. I can't believe he's going to be 1 in just a couple of weeks. We've decided that Orson is our little caboose in our family train and it makes me sad that he's growing so quickly. Soon he'll be independent like Mr. Dade and I won't have any more babies to snuggle. On the up side, I'll get to sleep all night again :)

I finally had a carpal tunnel release on my right hand. RELIEF!! I'm still recovering. The incision is still tender from time to time, and I've found that if I don't stretch my fingers out several times a day the tendon becomes very stiff and painful. I'm scheduled to have the left hand done on December 27th and I can't wait to have total cessation of pain.

Justin has been in Atlanta for a business trip since Sunday and holy heck I'm so lonely! It's amazing how much I miss him. I didn't think I'd feel so sad and mopey without him. Even the kids are just pouting around waiting for dad to come home. Luckily he never goes out of town so I'll have my nighttime helper back. Orson likes to wake up at midnight and not go to sleep until 5, then Dade is up at 6. It's starting to really wear on me.

Anyway, there are so many pictures and so much more to tell but time is short!

1 comment:

  1. Hope you like the new area and home. I am sure South Weber misses you. We got to go back for Thanksgiving and got to see the new bishopric put in. WE miss the area. Kids grow so fast. Cherish while you can!! ;>

    ReplyDelete

Please help me keep my family safe from blog stalkers and psychos by not using our last name or discussing where we live/work. Thanks!